Features and application:
1) This is a kind of machine used to pre-treatment of the bottle (include pet bottle, pe bottle )before washing or cleaning or crush. The label on the bottle can be removed up to 95% (include paper label), and the cover of the bottle will be removed up to 70%.
2) The label will be peel off by seft-friction.
3) The bottles are feed from the top of the machine, and discharge from the bottom.
4) This machine is used for new way of washing line. Use this machine can have high purity PET/PPflakes.
5) The capacity for this machine is from 500-2000kg/h.
Monthly archives for October, 2011
Features and application:
This Plastic shredder,Shredder,Single shaft shredder is used for shredding high volume bulk materials such as pallets, furniture parts, cardboard, plastic waste and many other reusable materials. Unique adjustment method for rotor and stator blades could double or even quadruple their life-span.
Material is fed through the hopper in front of a hydraulically operated drawer, which pushes the material load-controlled onto the turning rotor. The material is shredded between the rotor knives and a fixed counter knife. The screen hole with different perforation diameters determines the size of shreds. Produced shreds can drop from the machine through the screen perforation directly or be removed with the optional suction device or spiral conveyor.
1 Precisely processed combined frame made of extra-thick plates; Lange-angle, hexagon prism of power slewing axis; big hopper with big caliber for feeding big material
2 PLC control system with automatic overload protection and auto reverse switch
3 Unique hydraulic pushing system accelerates the shredding speed, for light material particularly
4 Each dynamic blades has four cutting edges which enable reutilization after being abraded, by rotating 90 degree
5 Each fixed blades has two cutting edges which enable reutilization after being abraded, by rotating 180 degree
6 Quiet operation at low speed
7 Screen perforation is adjustable according to customers’ requirement
8 The shredders can be adjusted according to customer specific requirements for throughput volume, material to be processed, etc.
What makes a PE different from an engineer?
PEs must also continuously demonstrate their competency and maintain and improve their skills by fulfilling continuing education requirements depending on the state in which they are licensed.
- Only a licensed engineer may prepare, sign and seal, and submit engineering plans and drawings to a public authority for approval, or seal engineering work for public and private clients.
- PEs shoulder the responsibility for not only their work, but also for the lives affected by that work and must hold themselves to high ethical standards of practice.
- Licensure for a consulting engineer or a private practitioner is not something that is merely desirable; it is a legal requirement for those who are in responsible charge of work, be they principals or employees.
- Licensure for engineers in government has become increasingly significant. In many federal, state, and municipal agencies, certain governmental engineering positions, particularly those considered higher level and responsible positions, must be filled by licensed professional engineers.
- Many states require that individuals teaching engineering must also be licensed. Exemptions to state laws are under attack, and in the future, those in education, as well as industry and government, may need to be licensed to practice. Also, licensure helps educators prepare students for their future in engineering.
These days, our factory are making many plastic recycling lines, some are almost finished,Welcome to vivit. Tomorrow is Sunday. Have a nice weekend to everyone.
- Powder feeder
Motor power for feeding material：1.5KW
Motor power for pulling material :0.75KW
Pipe diameter for feeding material:Φ114
Material: stainless steel
2- SJSZ92/185 Conical twin-screw extruder
Material of feed hopper: stainless steel
Motor of feeding material：1.5kw AC, frequency conversion
Material of screw and barrel: 38CrMoAlA，nitrogen treatment
Screw： conical twin-screw
Effective working length of screw：2500mm
Rotating speed of screw：1～34.7r/min
Main motor power：110KW AC motor
Brand of frequency converter：HLP
Heating of barrel: cast aluminium heater
Motor power of heating: 30kw
Cooling method: by wind
Motor power of cooling: 1.2kw
Gear box: hard face
Wish all indian customer enjoy good Diwali holiday.
Adopted advanc, these models are efficiently capable for shredding materials that are quite thick and tough such as those wasted junks in the die, large plastic pipes, packing buckets and splints of the fork lift rruck and especially for rectcling different materials such as plastic, rubber and wood in shredding ways.
Low speed shredding with speed of 85r/pm; Little noises; Low power consumption; Well-proportioned in length of shredded materials.
Symmetru-rotate-knives-design provides possibility for redeploying knives for 4 times, facilities for operation and longer life span.
Hydraulic feeding system providing facilities for adjusting feeding speed and pressure for different loads in different materials so that the whole could work automatically.
1, the label removing rate≥ 90%
2, the crusher blades can be used at least 72 hours before sharpening every time.
3, Dehydration rate is high enough so that the washed materials can be stored easily.
4, the electric components are from the famous brands in China(or customer designated).
5, The complete line is with high level of automation, CE/ISO certification, steady performance and high working efficiency.
6, the reasonable design is with harmonious painting colors
We can supply the 300~2000kg/h washing lines at present.
And we will provide you with the detailed technical parameters by your special requirements.
Designed according to the special needs of market users,VD series of double shaft shredder by using advanced alloy composed of between two cutter cut, tear up all kinds of soft and hard materials.It has a large output,low-power,low dust,etc,which are widely used in a solid waste,plastics,waste household appliances,paper,leather,wood,rubber,thick broken job.Broken and then reducing the use of.
In 2007, Australians used 3.9 billion lightweight single use high density polyethylene (HDPE) bags. 2.96 billion of these came from supermarkets, while the others were used by fast food restaurants, service stations, convenience stores and liquor stores and other shops. Plastic bags are popular with consumers and retailers as they are a functional, lightweight, strong, cheap, and hygienic way to transport food and other products. Most of these go to landfill (rubbish tips) after they are used, and some are recycled. In 2002 around 50 to 80 million bags ended up as litter in our environment. While the number littered has probably been reduced since then, it is likely that a large number still enter the environment. Once littered, plastic bags can find their way on to our streets, parks, and into our waterways. Although plastic bags make up only a small percentage of all litter, the impact of these bags is nevertheless significant. Plastic bags create visual pollution problems and can have harmful effects on aquatic and terrestrial animals. Plastic bags are particularly noticeable components of the litter stream due to their size and can take a long time to fully break down. The Australian Government is working with industry and the community to reduce the environmental impact of plastic bags. However, everyone shares some responsibility for this problem – from plastic bag manufacturers and importers who sell the bags, shop keepers who give them away, and the customers who use them. It is up to all of us to help find the solution. In recent years, many people have started to use reusable bags, such as the ‘green bags’ you can buy at most supermarkets. Because of these efforts, the number of HDPE bags used in Australia has fallen from around 6 billion in 2002 to 3.9 billion in 2007. However, there is a lot more that can be done. Find out what you can do Through the Environment Protection and Heritage Council (EPHC), Environment Ministers have introduced a range of initiatives including developing national standards, codes of practice and best practice guidelines.